- Theater Solutions TS6DV six zone dual input passive speaker selector box with volume controls, connects up to 6 pairs of speakers at 8ohm, each zone has a volume control for full zone control
- One to all zones can be engaged at the same time, handles up to 300W RMS per channel, engage input A or B per zone, accommodates 14 to 22 gauge wire, screw bolt wire connectors
- Dimensions are (H x W x D) 2.75″ x 17″ x 6″, steel housing and rubber feet, passive design, no power required, pre-printed zone labels for easy speaker connection and identification
- Designed and engineered in the USA, full instructions included, use for home audio systems, whole house audio, business or office audio
- This listing and price is for 1 speaker selector box
Theater Solutions by Goldwood 6 channel speaker selector box with volume controls and 2 source capabilities is used in conjunction with your current home theater amp/receiver and/or an additional source unit. This selector box allows you to add up to 6 pairs of speakers. The easy push button design lets you activate each pair individually to customize the listening experience in your home and independently control the volume to each pair. The A and B option allows you to connect two sources and switch all zones between those sources with ease. Installation could not be easier!! Simply connect the left and right outputs from your amp/receiver and/or another source component to the left and right A and B inputs on the selector box, connect up to 6 pairs/12 speakers and you are ready to enjoy. This selector box also features soft rubber feet and black steel housing. Great sound when used in conjunction with Theater Solutions In Wall and In Ceiling Speakers.