- Clearer conversations for more efficient meetings, crystal-clear voice experience ensures everyone is heard
- Optimized uc experience, set-up in seconds – compatible with all leading uc platforms. Up to 15 hours of talk-time on a single charge
- Speaker frequency range Wideband – Response from 250Hz to 14KHz, speaker bandwidth – music mode wideband – response from 250Hz to 14KHz, speaker bandwidth – conference mode 250Hz to 7.5kHz (wideband), 250Hz to 3.5kHz (narrowband). Hear and be heard with a 360-degree Omni-directional microphone that picks up sounds from any angle
- Bluetooth 3.0, range of up to 100 meters on Class 1 devices, USB BT audio device/HID dongle, hold conference calls in meetings wherever you go compact and portable
- Seamless connectivity, simple plug and play set up via USB or Bluetooth to get your meetings started quickly.The models that are certified for Microsoft Skype for Business (Lync) support Microsoft Skype for Business in plug-and-play mode. These models support features for answering and ending calls, adjusting the volume and muting
The Jabra speak 510 Bluetooth speakerphone lets you take audio conferencing to a whole new level as you turn any room into a conference room. You can join the conversation anytime and anywhere with a slim, compact design, outstanding sound quality and a plug-and-play solution for all your devices – connect and dial-in, that’s it.